About My Blog!


My name is Alex Smith. For Mr. Jenkins 11th grade Honors English class, we had to do an end of the year research project. I decided to be completely random, and research interpretive dance. I wanted to answer the question if interpretive is completely useful, or a complete waste of time. I found out that there are many opinions about it, but most of what I found was that it is a beautiful way to express your feelings. Not just through interpretive dance, but any dance. I really enjoyed seeing both sides of the argument, and made many conclusions of my own.



Definition

Articles are critical to research papers. This is a great article written by Jill Morrison that gives views and definitions on interpretive dance. She says it is a form of modern dance in which the dancer's movements depict an emotion or tell a story. These definitions that are given to me from this article were very useful when bringing together my research. It was very hard to find an article that was useful and helpful with research.

This article was very helpful because the main topic of my research paper was the main subject within this article. Interpretive dance being such a broad topic was very hard to find research accurate enough to use, yet this article was perfect for the job.

Morrison, Jill. "Interpretive Dance." Aricle Insider. 25 Mar 2009 http://www.articleinsider.com/business/services/interpretive-dance.

0 comments:



Post a Comment